Cancellations, Reschedulings and Refunds
In order to receive a make-up lesson for your scheduled and paid for lesson, please adhere to our cancellation policy.
- No refunds or make-up lessons will be available for lessons not cancelled 24 hours prior to scheduled lesson time
- No refunds will be given for no show lessons
- No refunds will be given for unswimmable pools due to temperature, pool maintenance, or pools being closed
We understand that children do fall ill frequently. We offer one excused cancellation per month for cancellations within the 24 hour window.
As American Red Cross Water Safety Instructors we are trained to determine the safety of the days weather for swimming.
- We swim in weather above 70 degrees when pools are above 80 degrees
- We swim during light rain and grey skies
- We do not swim in thunder, lightening, and air temperatures below 70 degrees
- We do not swim in pool temperatures below 80 degrees
* You will be contacted 45 minutes prior to lesson to confirm or cancel based on the safety of weather conditions.
* No refunds will be given for weather cancellations initiated by parents without 24 hour notice.
Photo / Video Release
For good and valuable consideration, I authorize SunFun Activities, LLC., and its agents to record photographs or other portraits or likenesses of me and or my minor child/children on videotape, audiotape, film, photograph or any other medium and use, reproduce, modify, distribute, and publicly exhibit such recordings, in whole or in part, without restrictions or limitation for any purpose that SunFun Activities, LLC., deems appropriate. I further consent to the use of my name, voice and biographical material in connection with such recordings. I release SunFun Activities, LLC., its successors and assigns, agents, and all persons for whom it is acting from any liability by virtue of any blurring, distortion, alteration, optical illusion, or use in composite form, whether intentional or otherwise, that may occur or be produced in the recording process, or any unintentional misspellings or inaccuracies and waive any right that I may have to inspect or approve the finished recordings. I also understand that I may opt out of this photo/video release by responding “No” to the video release question in the Student Information section of this form.
Release of Liability
NOTICE TO THE MINOR CHILD’S NATURAL GUARDIAN READ THIS FORM COMPLETELY AND CAREFULLY. YOU ARE AGREEING TO LET YOUR MINOR CHILD ENGAGE IN A POTENTIALLY DANGEROUS ACTIVITY. YOU ARE AGREEING THAT, EVEN IF SUNFUN ACTIVITIES, LLC., ITS AGENTS, EMPLOYEES AND/OR OWNERS USE REASONABLE CARE IN PROVIDING THIS ACTIVITY, THERE IS A CHANCE YOUR CHILD MAY BE SERIOUSLY INJURED OR KILLED BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS ACTIVITY BECAUSE THERE ARE CERTAIN DANGERS INHERENT IN THE ACTIVITY WHICH CANNOT BE AVOIDED OR ELIMINATED. BY ACCEPTING THIS FORM YOU ARE GIVING UP YOUR CHILD’S RIGHT AND YOUR RIGHT TO RECOVER FROM SUNFUN ACTIVITIES, LLC., ITS AGENTS, EMPLOYEES AND/OR OWNERS IN A LAWSUIT FOR ANY PERSONAL INJURY, INCLUDING DEATH, TO YOUR CHILD OR ANY PROPERTY DAMAGE THAT RESULTS FROM THE RISKS THAT ARE A NATURAL PART OF THE ACTIVITY. YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE TO ACCEPT THIS FORM, AND SUNFUN ACTIVITIES LLC., ITS AGENTS, EMPLOYEES AND/OR OWNERS HAVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE TO LET YOUR CHILD PARTICIPATE IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THIS FORM.
In due consideration for my child’s participation in swimming lessons with SunFun Activities, LLC., I hereby agree as follows:
- I WAIVE AND RELEASE ANY AND ALL CLAIMS for personal injury and/or wrongful death based upon allegations of negligence, either active or passive, or reckless disregard, that I may have in the future against SunFun Activities, LLC., and/or any of its agents, employees and/or owners (“releasees”).
- I release the releasees, their officers, directors, employees, representatives, agents and volunteers from all liability and responsibility, whatsoever, for any claims or causes of action that I, my Estate, my children, heirs, executors or assigns may have for personal injury, property damage or wrongful death arising from swim instruction. By executing this document, I agree to hold the releasees harmless for any injury or loss of life, which may occur during swimming activities and/or instruction, including travel to/from the activity.
- By entering into this agreement, I am not relying on any oral or written representation made by the releasees other than what is set forth in this agreement. I further agree that this agreement shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida. Any claims filed shall be litigated and adjudicated in the Fifteenth Judicial Circuit in and for Palm Beach County, Florida.
- If any provision of the release is found to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision shall be severed from this contract. The remainder of this contract will then be construed as though the unenforceable provision had never been contained in this document.
I hereby declare that I am of legal age and am competent to accept this agreement on my behalf or on behalf of my minor children, and I maintain a complete understanding and concurrence with this Agreement.