Cancellations within 24hr will be subject to a cancellation fee of 50% of all scheduled lesson times.
Due to the high volume of last minute cancellations, SunFun Activities will now be enforcing a 24hr cancellation policy. A fee of $20 for 20 and 30 minute lessons, $30 for 45 and 60 minute lessons will be applied to the weekly invoice for lessons cancellations inside of 24hrs. We understand that sometimes children do fall ill and offer monthly sickness exceptions based on the amount of lessons booked.
Weather cancellations initiated by parents will be charged the 24hr cancellation policy fee. As American Red Cross Water Safety Instructors we are trained to determine the safety of the days weather for swimming. SunFun Activities office will always alert you 45 minutes prior to a lesson if weather will not permit swimming. If you feel the weather will be unsuitable for your child, please notify your instructor or office within 24 hours.
Cancellations within the 24 hour window are subject to the cancellation fees.
- 20 & 30 minute lessons: $20 cancellation fee
- 45 & 60 minute lessons: $30 cancellation fee
No show lessons are charged full lesson cost.
If you need to cancel for any reason the cancellation must be reported to your instructor, instructors will report cancellations to our office.
Weather systems move quickly in South Florida. A poor weather forecast or inclement looking conditions can shift to swimmable conditions by lesson time. American Red Cross swimmable conditions are pool temperatures of 80 degrees, out door temperatures of 75 degrees, including grey skies and light rain.
Lessons are cancelled for storm systems containing thunder and lightning within nine miles of lesson location and can resume 30 minutes after last recorded storm strike. SunFun Activities may cancel lessons for a storm system to pass and resume lessons once safe weather has returned.
Lessons cancelled by SunFun Activities will be rescheduled based on instructor availability.
Lessons cancelled for weather by parent when deemed swimmable by American Red Cross standards will incur a cancellation fee.
Photo / Video Release
For good and valuable consideration, I authorize SunFun Activities, LLC., and its agents to record photographs or other portraits or likenesses of me and or my minor child/children on videotape, audiotape, film, photograph or any other medium and use, reproduce, modify, distribute, and publicly exhibit such recordings, in whole or in part, without restrictions or limitation for any purpose that SunFun Activities, LLC., deems appropriate. I further consent to the use of my name, voice and biographical material in connection with such recordings. I release SunFun Activities, LLC., its successors and assigns, agents, and all persons for whom it is acting from any liability by virtue of any blurring, distortion, alteration, optical illusion, or use in composite form, whether intentional or otherwise, that may occur or be produced in the recording process, or any unintentional misspellings or inaccuracies and waive any right that I may have to inspect or approve the finished recordings. I also understand that I may opt out of this photo/video release by responding “No” to the video release question in the Student Information section of this form.
Release of Liability
NOTICE TO THE MINOR CHILD’S NATURAL GUARDIAN READ THIS FORM COMPLETELY AND CAREFULLY. YOU ARE AGREEING TO LET YOUR MINOR CHILD ENGAGE IN A POTENTIALLY DANGEROUS ACTIVITY. YOU ARE AGREEING THAT, EVEN IF SUNFUN ACTIVITIES, LLC., ITS AGENTS, EMPLOYEES AND/OR OWNERS USE REASONABLE CARE IN PROVIDING THIS ACTIVITY, THERE IS A CHANCE YOUR CHILD MAY BE SERIOUSLY INJURED OR KILLED BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS ACTIVITY BECAUSE THERE ARE CERTAIN DANGERS INHERENT IN THE ACTIVITY WHICH CANNOT BE AVOIDED OR ELIMINATED. BY ACCEPTING THIS FORM YOU ARE GIVING UP YOUR CHILD’S RIGHT AND YOUR RIGHT TO RECOVER FROM SUNFUN ACTIVITIES, LLC., ITS AGENTS, EMPLOYEES AND/OR OWNERS IN A LAWSUIT FOR ANY PERSONAL INJURY, INCLUDING DEATH, TO YOUR CHILD OR ANY PROPERTY DAMAGE THAT RESULTS FROM THE RISKS THAT ARE A NATURAL PART OF THE ACTIVITY. YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE TO ACCEPT THIS FORM, AND SUNFUN ACTIVITIES LLC., ITS AGENTS, EMPLOYEES AND/OR OWNERS HAVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE TO LET YOUR CHILD PARTICIPATE IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THIS FORM.
In due consideration for my child’s participation in swimming lessons with SunFun Activities, LLC., I hereby agree as follows:
- I WAIVE AND RELEASE ANY AND ALL CLAIMS for personal injury and/or wrongful death based upon allegations of negligence, either active or passive, or reckless disregard, that I may have in the future against SunFun Activities, LLC., and/or any of its agents, employees and/or owners (“releasees”).
- I release the releasees, their officers, directors, employees, representatives, agents and volunteers from all liability and responsibility, whatsoever, for any claims or causes of action that I, my Estate, my children, heirs, executors or assigns may have for personal injury, property damage or wrongful death arising from swim instruction. By executing this document, I agree to hold the releasees harmless for any injury or loss of life, which may occur during swimming activities and/or instruction, including travel to/from the activity.
- By entering into this agreement, I am not relying on any oral or written representation made by the releasees other than what is set forth in this agreement. I further agree that this agreement shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida. Any claims filed shall be litigated and adjudicated in the Fifteenth Judicial Circuit in and for Palm Beach County, Florida.
- If any provision of the release is found to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision shall be severed from this contract. The remainder of this contract will then be construed as though the unenforceable provision had never been contained in this document.
I hereby declare that I am of legal age and am competent to accept this agreement on my behalf or on behalf of my minor children, and I maintain a complete understanding and concurrence with this Agreement.